FlightTastic and its employees, agents, and affiliates (collectively, "FlightTastic", "we", "us", or "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information that may be collected in conjunction with any services we offer ("Servies") or usage of our website https://flighttastic.com ("Website").
What information do we collect?
When you subscribe to our free newslettter, or sign up for Premium membership, you are asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you visit our website, we may collect additional website performance data, including but not limited to which device you are using, which pages you visit, and how long it takes to load.
What do we use your information for?
Any information collecte may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalize your experience
- To communicate with you about our Website or Services
- To improve the quality of our Website and Services
- To send periodic emails
- To improve our Website and Services
- To show you advertisements for our Website and Services
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information
- All credit card transactions are processed through an external PCI compliant payment gateway (Stripe.com)
- We do not transmit credit card information to our servers or store it on our servers
- All information you supply, including credit card information, is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, you may set your browser to turn off cookies before using the Website. However, this may cause some features of the Website to no longer function properly.
How we share your information?
We do not share personal information with third parties, except as described below.
- With Your Consent: We may share personal information outside of FlightTastic if we have your consent to do so.
- External Processing: We may share personal information with trusted businesses to process it for us, such as for processing credit card transactions, or to show advertisements.
- Corporate Structure: We may share personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- Legal Reasons: We may share personal information where we have a good-faith belief that we need to do so in order to exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable goverment request.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share personal information in order to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Affiliates: We may share personal information with a parent company, subsidiares, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Choice and Access
You can access or change your personal information that we have collected from the link included in each email ("Change your settings"), or via the "Premium Login" link for Premium users. You can request removal of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Third Party Data Collection and Third Party links
This information is used by those data partners to provide measurement services and to display ads.
For example, if a user arrives on our website by clicking on a facebook ad, the facebook conversion pixel will notify facebook of this, so they can monitor the performance of our ads.
To withdraw your consent for Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
To withdraw your consent for Google Analytics for the device you are currently on, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
To withdraw your consent for Google Analytics for all devices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and adjust what information Google associates with you, please visit https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
We also use web beacons to help us understand how you engage with our emails. We use a company called SendGrid to send most of our email. They use web beacons – tiny transparent images in an email – to see if an email has been opened. This helps us understand what emails are useful, and what emails aren't.
Our Website and Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to promptly delete such personal information.